Objecting to the Settlement

How do I tell the Court that I object to the proposed Settlement?

If you are a Settlement Class Member, you can comment on or object to the proposed Settlement, the proposed Plan of Allocation, Lead Counsel’s attorney’s fees and expense reimbursement application, and/or Lead Plaintiffs’ application for an award for their time and expenses. You can write to the Court setting out your comment or objection. The Court will consider your views. To comment or object, you must send a signed letter saying that you wish to comment on or object to the proposed Settlement in the Insulet Securities Litigation, Case No. 15-12345-MLW. Include your name, address, telephone number, and your signature, identify the date(s), price(s), and number(s) of shares of Insulet common stock you purchased and sold during the Settlement Class Period, and state your comments or the reasons why you object to the proposed Settlement, Plan of Allocation and/or fee and expense application. You must also include copies of documents demonstrating such purchase(s) and/or sale(s). Unless otherwise permitted by Order of the Court, your comments or objection must be filed with the Court and mailed or delivered to each of the following addresses such that it is received no later than July 3, 2018:

The Court:
U.S. Courthouse
1 Courthouse Way, Suite 2300
Boston, MA 02210

Plaintiffs’ Co-Lead Counsel:
Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP
James A. Harrod, Esq.
1251 Avenue of the Americas
44th Floor
New York, NY 10020

Defendants’ Counsel:
Goodwin Procter LLP
Caroline H. Bullerjahn, Esq.
100 Northern Avenue
Boston, MA 02210